Jim Anderson & Joe Henry --Superintendents
Phone: 618-592-3861 or 618-592-4117
Premiums Offered $2,800.00
Driver and one helper will receive a pit pass upon registration
Stock Class Entry Fee $15.00
Thursday's truck pull goverenered by Central Illinois Truck Pullers Association
Thursday, July 29 at 7:00 p.m.
Entry Fee $15.00
Purse - $700.00
1st, $150.00; 2nd, $125.00; 3rd, $100.00; 4th, $80.00; 5th, $70.00; 6th, $60.00;
7th, $55.00; 8th, $50.00
1st place trophy; 2nd thru 8th, Rosette
C.I.T.P.A. Truck Pul
2370. 5,800 lb. Combined
2371. 6,200 lb. Combined
2372. 6,500 lb. 4-Wheel Stock Truck - Gas Only
2373. 7,600 lb. 4-Whell Stock Truck - Gas and Diesel
STOCK CLASS RULES
JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL
Stock 4-Wheel Drive Truck Rules
- Weigh-in 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. at Mont Eagle Mills West Edge of Oblong.
- Driver must have valid drivers license.
- Truck must be highway legal, licensed, and insured.
- Stock class trucks cannot be trailered to and from scales.
- Stock engine and drive train must be available for retail purchase for make,
model and year. Aluminum intake allowed.
- No weights or brackets on outside of truck. Weights in bed must be secured.
Any lost weights will result in disqualification.
- No traction bars or blocked suspension.
- No barred or cut tires.
- Suspension lift allowed: 4 inches maximum.
- Sled chain must be tight before starting pull.
- Seat belt must be worn.
- Same entry can only run once.
- Maximum hitch height 27", 23" for 2-wheel in stock class
- Hitching device must have 3" opening and be rigid in all directions
For a printable version in PDF format click this link :
To download Adobe Reader: Adobe