Scramble Entry Form
Print this form
Fill out form and return to Fair Office by 6:00 p.m. Monday, July 23, 2012
NO MISTREATMENT OF THE ANIMALS
- The Fair Association, nor the sponsors will be responsible for
any accidents connected with this contract.
- Each participant must secure application blank, and have it signed by parent
or guardian, by 6 p.m. Monday, July 23, 2012. These must be then filed at
the Secretary's office at the Fair Grounds.
- Contestants must be between the ages of 6 and 15 years of age
on Aug. 1 of the year in which they participate in the contest.
- While one contestant has hold of a pig, no other contestants will
be allowed to touch it. If two or more contestants catch at the same time, the pig will be turned loose.
- The Scramble committee will select referees and judges in all cases under protest. The judges is final.
- Unusual incidents arising affecting continuation of this project will be handled by committees of the Fair Association.
- Decision of the Judges shall be final. In cases of question,
arguments or unusual incidents, the Fair association shall be the final judge.
- All pigs are property of the Crawford County Fair Association.
- Prize money will be awarded or determined by the Fair Association prior to the contest.
- No mistreatment of animals. If you are caught mistreating the animals, you will be asked to leave the track.
3 -4 - 5 year olds require no application for rabbits
Age as of August 1, 2012________________
Parents wanting to be in the starting area will be required to have
a ticket to enter
Parent's or Guardian Signature_________________________________