Rabbit and Pig Scramble
7:00 p.m. - Monday, July 24, 2017
Sponsored by First Robinson Savings Bank
RULES AND REGULATIONS
No entries after 6:00 p.m. Monday
All entry forms must be turned into the office
Parents wanting to be in the starting area will be required to have
a ticket to enter.
- The Fair Association, nor the sponsors will be responsible for any accidents connected with this contract.
- Each participant must secure application blank, and have it signed by parent
or guardian, by 6 p.m. Monday, July 24, 2017. These must be then filed at
the Secretary's office at the Fair Grounds.
- Contestants must be between the ages of 6 and 15 years of age on Aug. 1 of the year in which they participate in the contest.
- While one contestant has hold of a pig, no other contestants will be allowed to touch it. If two or more contestants catch at the same time, the pig will be turned loose.
- The Scramble committee will select referees and judges in all cases under protest. The judges is final.
- Unusual incidents arising affecting continuation of this project will be handled by committees of the Fair Association.
- Decision of the Judges shall be final. In cases of question, arguments or unusual incidents, the Fair association shall be the final judge.
- All pigs are property of the Crawford County Fair Association. Prize money will be awarded or determined by the Fair Association prior to the contest.
3 - 4 - 5 year olds require no application for rabbits
For a printable version in PDF format click this link :Entry Form
To download Adobe Reader: Adobe