Crawford County Fair
Class I1 Rabbits Show
JD Sharrett, Superintendent
Ph. 618-553-8889 or 812-841-1561
Premiums Offered $1,764.00
Entry Fee, $4.500 on winners only
1st, $13.00; 2nd, $12.00; 3rd, $11.00; 4th, $10.00
SHOW RULES - According to ARBA rules and regulations
For a printable version in PDF format click this link : Fair Book 2023
- The Crawford County Fair Association will not be responsible for loss in case of fire or theft, accidents or destruction. However, every precaution will be taken to eliminate all dangers of mistakes in the show room and return of stock.
- This association reserves the right to substitute another judge in case of inability to officiate.
- All stock must be permanently earmarked.
- The judge's decision will be final.
- All diseased animals will be prohibited.
- Open to State of Illinois and surrounding States
- Pens should be reserved by Wednesday, July 19, 2023
- Entries must be in by Saturday, July 23, 2023, 6:00 p.m.
- Rabbits must be on the grounds by 10:00 pm Sunday, July 23, 2023.
Release Wednesday, July 27, 2023 after 10:00 pm. per 72 hour rule per the STATE OF ILLINOIS
- Rabbit judging Tuesday July, 25, 2023 10:00 a.m.
To download Adobe Reader: Adobe