Crawford County Fair
Class I1 Rabbits Show
JD Sharrett, Superintendent
Ph. 618-553-8889 or 812-841-1561
Premiums Offered $1,764.00
Entry Fee, $4.500 on winners only
1st, $13.00; 2nd, $12.00; 3rd, $11.00; 4th, $10.00
SHOW RULES - According to ARBA rules and regulations
Important announcement - entry fees
- The Crawford County Fair Association will not be responsible for loss in case of fire or theft, accidents or destruction. However, every precaution will be taken to eliminate all dangers of mistakes in the show room and return of stock.
- This association reserves the right to substitute another judge in case of inability to officiate.
- All stock must be permanently earmarked.
- The judge's decision will be final.
- All diseased animals will be prohibited.
- Open to State of Illinois and surrounding States
- Pens should be reserved by Wednesday, July 19, 2017
- Entries must be in by Saturday, July 22, 2017, 6:00 p.m.
- All exhibit must be on the grounds by 10:00 a.m., Monday, July 24, 2017
- Judging will be Wednesday, July 26, 2017, at 9:00 A.M.
Entry fees will no longer be deducted from the premium check, due to a change
in state regulations. On Friday, July 28, 2017 when premium checks are available, the
exhibitor will be required to pay entry fees for exhibits entered. Entry fees
are collected for winners only. Exhibitor will not receive the premium check until
, the entry fees are collected. No checks will be mailed till entry fees are collected.
If exhibitor wants to have premium checks mailed, must pay entry fees before leaving
For a printable version in PDF format click this link :
To download Adobe Reader: Adobe